COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Due to the on-going related disease (COVID-19), we are taking additional precautionary measures with the recommendations from the CDC to keep our hospital safe for our doctors and staff, as well as our clients and patients. We have increased our protocol for sanitizing around the hospital for the safety of our doctors and staff.
We have updated a couple of our polcies due to the Coronavirus:
- If you are experiening or have been around someone who has experienced a fever, dry cough, sneezing, shortness of breath and your pet needs to be seen for treatment; please call ahead of time and inform us of your situation prior to your arrival time.
(*Please note that if you have any of the above listed symptoms and your appointment is non-emergent condition or treatment, we ask that if you could reschedule.*)
- If you have been traveling out of the country via airplane in the past two-three weeks or in an area of high case volume we ask you to exercise caution before prior appointments.
- During the state of the pandemic, we are currently doing all appointments and drop offs curbside.
- While your pet is inside with us for your appointment we ask that you please stay inside your car and stay in the parking lot until we give you the approval for dismissal.
- Please keep your phone with you so our doctors and technicians can get in touch with you to discuss the details of your appointment for your pet.
- We ask that if you want to drop off your pet for their appointment that you arrive at our clinic between the hours of 7:30-8:30 in the morning. We ask that you call us upon arrival for drop off and pick up.
(*Note: Please only call when you are physically in our parking lot.)
- All baths, nail trims, and boarding patients will be attended curbside only as well.
- Baths and nail trims are by appointment only. Please call us ahead of time to schedule.
- While your pet is boarding, at this time we are not allowing personal times, such as toys, blankets, and bones. We are only allowing food and medications at this time.
Thank you for all of your understanding and we apologise for any inconvience this may cause. Please call us at 770-426-6900 for any questions.